martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

PRAYERS.

Block: 1
 prayers.

*ire if I travel to Guadalajara to visit the cathedral in downtown Guadalajara.
* if I travel to mexico ire to visit Six Flags that is close to the catredral of Mexico.
*if I travel to mazatlan ire to visit the aquarium and the zoo that is near the boardwalk.
*ire if I travel to london to visit the mummies, and the alley of the kiss
*if I travel to go to the beach cancun, poker Facina me watching the sea as the sun sets
*if ire Zacatecas travel to visit all places to learn more about him.
*if ire Durango travel to visit the cathedral.if I if I travel to the United States would go to all the beautiful places that exist in thetravel to Las Vegas casinos will go to the ai are to divertirmos and meet girls.
*if iria Culiacan travel to the cathedral, the park 87 and other places more beautiful places to observe their

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario